Arrowhead R100 Rock breaker for 13ton to 16ton machines
2 x Standard Length Hoses
1 x Gas Re-charge Kit
1 x Grease Cartridge
1 x Chisel
1 x Point
1 x Hanger Bracket
Arrowhead R100 hammer for excavators, loaders, etc.
- Manufactured in England to the highest quality standards.
- R100 suits 13 - 16t machines
- Max energy per blow 3000J
- Operating pressure 130 bar
- Blows per minute 800 - 1400
- Tool diameter 100mm
- Working weight 660kg
Arrowhead Rockdrill’s R Range hydraulic hammers bring a new industry leading tie-rodless hammer to the market. Based around a unique design the R Range hammers eliminate the need for tie rods in the hammer assembly increasing the robustness of the hammer while simplifying its construction.
The R Range hammers are a compact and powerful design suitable for a wide variety of applications all with the effective price and industry leading support our customers deserve.
Features of the ‘R’ Range
- Tie-rodless hammer design
- Narrow round box provides superior access to surfaces in confined spaces such as trenching work
- Vibration and sound supressed at standard
- The hammer can be fully serviced using no specialist tools
- Powerful gas fired operation using less oil at lower working pressures
- Excavator friendly